The most up-to-date information on Wheaton’s currriculum, graduation requirements, academic policies and course offerings are available on the college web site (see current info box at right).
Past editions of the catalog are available here in PDF format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader or another PDF reader to view these documents. Requirements in the most recent edition apply to students who enroll in fall 2009 and 2010. For specific degree requirements students should refer to the edition of the catalog that was current when they originally enrolled.
- Wheaton College Catalog 2015-2016
- Wheaton College Catalog 2009-2010
- Wheaton College Catalog 2007-2009
- Wheaton College Catalog 2005-2007
- Wheaton College Catalog 2003-2005
- Wheaton College Catalog 2001-2003
The information in the catalog was accurate at the time of publication. The college reserves the right to make changes from time to time affecting its curriculum, fees or other matters as educational and financial considerations require.