We recognize and support each employee’s role in creating and enhancing our learning community. Developing employees’ skills will enable us to:
- create a collaborative learning community dedicated to the growth and development of every member;
- work together for the continual improvement of our services;
- become more efficient and effective in our daily efforts.
Your development is supported by a network of resources:
- Wheaton College’s On-Campus Learning Events
- Work Team Training
- The Boston Consortium’s Professional Development Program
- On-the-job learning
Employees should develop, with their supervisors, development goals designed to enhance skills and prepare for continually evolving responsibilities. Once goals have been identified, employees are ready to begin a personalized program to guide learning and growth.
Professional development opportunities
- Boston Consortium Professional Development Schedule
- TIAA-CREF Webinars
- Harbor One Courses
- EAP Webinars (Username is Wheaton; password is employee)
If you have questions about training or Human Resources sponsored events, call Human Resources at extension 8206.