WebFOCUS Restricted Fund Report Instructions:
All WebFOCUS Reports are run using Internet Explorer or Safari. To go to WebFOCUS, click here.
First time logging in to WebFocus: (first time WebFocus users must change password)
1. Enter your User ID for both your User ID and Password.
2. Click “Change Password.”
3. Enter your User ID for both your User ID and Password.
4. Enter your Banner password for New Password and Confirm Password.
5. Click “Submit.”
You should receive a message stating that your password was changed successfully. Return to the main log-in page and log in using your User ID and Banner Password.
Once logged in, you will see your Reporting Directory. On the left hand side, you will see all the Domains you are a member of
1. Double Click on the Campus Community User Access domain on the left side.
2. Double Click the Restricted Fund Report folder on the right side.
3. Select the Restricted Fund Detail/Summary Report and Click the “Run” icon (little running man).
1. Select a Fiscal Year from the drop down box.
2. Select a Period from the drop down box.
3. Select a Fund Number from the drop down box.
4. Click on the “Click here to Run Restricted Fund Report” button.