Travel and Arrival Information
A detailed confirmation email with full program details, including parking and check-in locations, will be sent approximately one week prior to the start of the program. In the meantime, you may find the information below helpful to plan your visit to campus.
- Registration will open at 8:30 a.m. and the day will conclude around 3:30 p.m.
- GPS address is: 26 East Main Street, Norton, MA 02766
- Parking will be available in Lots 1 and 2 located on East Main Street (Route 123)
- Campus Map
If you will require hotel accommodations, the hotels listed below are offering discounts to Wheaton guests. Additional hotel options and transportation information can be found here.
- Colonel Blackinton Inn – Attleboro, MA. Mention that you will be visiting Wheaton when submitting your online booking or booking by phone.
- Greenspade Inn – North Easton, MA. Mention that you will be visiting Wheaton when submitting your online booking or booking by phone.
- Hampton Inn Franklin / Milford – Franklin, MA. Please select the corporate account option and use the following code: 0560020725, or call the hotel directly at 508-520-2999.
When you arrive on campus, there will be staff and signage to direct you to the registration tent located next Mary Lyon Hall (#14 on campus map). If you or a member of your family requires mobility assistance during your campus visit, please contact the Office of Admission as soon as possible and we will do our best to arrange appropriate accommodations.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus! Should your plans change and you can no longer attend, or if you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-286-8251.
Once again, congratulations and welcome to the Wheaton College Class of 2021!