WELCOME TO WHEATON DAY (WITH OPTIONAL OVERNIGHT)
Thursday, April 20, 2017: Optional Overnight
Friday, April 21, 2017: Welcome to Wheaton Day, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Registration will be available in mid-February.
Experience all that Wheaton College has to offer—or as much as you can pack into one day.
Now that you've been admitted, whether you have already visited or not, we encourage you to visit campus from a brand-new perspective! Learn more about academic and student life, explore our laboratories and studios with the students and faculty who work in those spaces, and talk one-on-one with faculty who teach the subjects in which you are interested.
Celebrate all things Wheaton—with a festival of student-run clubs, study abroad opportunities, leadership programs, academic departments and campus programs with which you could be involved when you enroll.
- Student-led tours of the entire campus and our residence halls
- Overviews of many of our academic programs and major courses of study
- Myriad opportunities to talk with faculty and staff, current students and parents
- An optional overnight program with a full slate of fun campus activities, including an evening reception with College faculty and staff for parents of students staying overnight. Space is limited; priority will be given to those who have not already had a Wheaton overnight.
- One of Wheaton's most cherished traditions - the Head of the Peacock Regatta