Create a new page
Before you create a new page, consider these questions:
- Can this content be shared as a post? If so, it's probably better to create a post instead.
- Is this content an update to an existing page? If so, update that page.
If you still want to create a brand new page, here are the basics:
- From the editor dashboard, select "Add New" from the editor menu on the left, or "New Page" in the upper right.
- Give the page a short and descriptive title.
- Type some body copy in the first block.
- Limit your formatting. Include only what's necessary, and include links to other Wheaton pages, images and so on.
- Publish the page by clicking on the blue "Publish" button on the right.