Add a form
We have a wonderful form-building tool that you'll find invaluable when seeking feedback or R.S.V.P.s from your readership. This tool will allow you to review collected information via an email message, within wordpress or as a file export.
Contact the Web Team if you'd like to have a form like this on your site; we can give you access to a tool for creating and managing it.
- Once we have set up your account, you'll see a "Forms" menu in your editor toolbar (on the left).
- Select "New Form" to begin.
- Keep it simple to start. Begin with a few basics, such as giving your form a title.
- Here's a (silent) video to show you how to add basic fields to your form, and save it.
You will also need to:
- add contact information so completed forms are emailed to the right person ["receive notification via email"] and
- include the finished form on one of your web pages.