Add a form
We have a wonderful form-building tool that you'll find invaluable when seeking feedback or R.S.V.P.s from readers. This tool allows you to review collected information via an email message, within WordPress, and as a file export.
Contact the Web Team if you'd like to have a form like this on your site; we can give you access to a tool for creating and managing it.
- Once we have set up your account, you'll see a "Forms" menu in your editor toolbar (on the left).
- Select "New Form" to begin.
- Keep it simple to start. Begin with a few basics, such as giving your form a title.
- Here's a (silent) video to show you how to add basic fields to your form, and save it.
You will also need to:
- add contact information so completed forms are emailed to the right person ["receive notification via email"] and
- include the finished form on one of your web pages.