The Web & Interactive Team supplies tools, standards and guidance for web content created by departments and individuals across campus.
- services, information and facilities to support college departments;
- standards and designs to bring quality and coherence to the overall college web presence;
- coordination and leadership
In addition to ongoing maintenance and development for the college's websites, we help develop effective sites and web-based services for the college.
This work includes:
- creating new web pages or sites within Wheaton's site;
- teaching web page contributors to use our web editor and upload images;
- adding new content contributors and web editor permissions; and
- general troubleshooting
You can find us at 10 Library Square, in the white building next to the Nursery School's playground.