Workshops & Consulting
For help with software, the following is available:
- Software specialists can assist with software that you are using in your classes
- Assistive technology is available in several spaces around campus
- Media Services provides documentation for all of the classroom equipment as well as cameras, recorders, etc. that they loan to students for class projects. For more information on training or to borrow the equipment please email email@example.com.
- Technology skills self-check. Check that you've got the skills you need.
For Faculty and staff
- Self Paced Tutorials, FAQ's, and Quick Reference Guides promoting skills on general desktop productivity software such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office, Filemaker Pro, etc. All available here.
- Workshops and sessions There are several regular technology series available on campus:
- Tech and Talks (TNT) A lunchtime opportunity to explore the role of technology in teaching and research. See the TNT site for details of past and upcoming presentations
- Faculty Workshops Offered on a variety of technology topics every January and May.
- Personal consultations Different groups on campus support different aspects of technology -- all are available to meet with you to discuss your interests
- For using software and computer hardware
- Faculty should contact your Research and Instruction technology liaison.
- Staff should contact Technology Support at x3900
- For classroom, video, and audio equipment contact Media Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- For incorporating technology into your business processes contact Technology Support at x3900