| For faculty and staff
For help with software, the following is available:
- Assistive technology is available in several spaces around campus
- Media Services provides documentation for all of the classroom equipment as well as cameras, recorders, etc. that they loan to students for class projects. For more information on training or to borrow the equipment please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Technology skills self-check. Check that you've got the skills you need.
- Atomic Learning (AL) Students now have access to our online training vendor. CHECK THIS OUT! http://tinyurl.com/o8zqpv6
- Excel Help Hours. Drop by the Library Scholars' Lab for help with Excel or to discuss any kind of data wrangling. Every Tuesday & Wednesday during the semester, 6-7 PM.
For Faculty and staff
- Atomic Learning (AL) Faculty and Staff now have access to our online training vendor. CHECK THIS OUT! http://tinyurl.com/o8zqpv6
- Self Paced Tutorials, FAQ's, and Quick Reference Guides promoting skills on general desktop productivity software such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Office, Filemaker Pro, etc. All available here.
- Workshops and sessions There are several regular technology series available on campus:
- Tech and Talks (TNT) A lunchtime opportunity to explore the role of technology in teaching and research.
- Faculty Workshops Offered on a variety of technology topics every January and May.
- Personal consultations Different groups on campus support different aspects of technology -- all are available to meet with you to discuss your interests
- For using software and computer hardware
- For classroom, video, and audio equipment contact Media Services by emailing email@example.com
- For incorporating technology into your business processes contact Technology Support at x3900