... just the essentials to get you started
Every employee and student is assigned an email address to which all official communication is sent. Our supported email management program is Thunderbird, and you can also access your email through your web browser
File Services on NetSpace
Did you know that everyone on campus has at least 1 gigabyte of personal file storage that is accessible from any networked computer on campus?
It's called File Services on NetSpace and you can use it to store and transfer large files and distribute them to a large number of people without resorting to email attachments ... More
Printing to Public Printers
You have 3 options for public printing on campus... more
Information regarding the College's Multifunction Printer Project can be found here.
Buying and Maintaining a Computer
Under the college's current Microsoft Agreement, up for renewal in June of 2017, the standard office productivity suite is available to everybody on campus through a site license for on-campus use only. Other software is also available for free download ... more
Connecting to the Network
- Using Wheaton Voicemail (PDF)
- Long Distance Phone CallsTo make long distance calls, faculty and staff need an access code. If you do not currently have an access code dial x4444 from a campus phone.
Other Web and Mobile Services
- Our portal: insideWheaton Read the latest news and announcements, register for classes, and find human resources services all via a single login.
- Online courses: Wheaton onCourse The central system for online aspects of courses taught at Wheaton -- for everything from posted syllabi to collaborative databases. You can also learn more about onCourse here.
- LIS iPad Loan Pool: iPads for faculty course instruction and teaching initiatives (here)...
- Campus Scheduling System: Google Calendar,Book meetings through the web from your computer.
- Our administrative system: Banner and WebFocus