Installing or upgrading ESET
The following directions may be used for installing or upgrading your ESET antivirus software.
- Connect to the shared space on the File Services for NetSpace server (directions for connecting can be found on our Connecting to File Services on Netspace page).
- Go into the "software" folder then the "ESET" folder.
- Next choose either the "32-bit Windows" or "64-bit Windows" folder (Staff/Faculty machines should choose 32-bit. Student machines purchased in the last year should try 64-bit).
- Copy the "copy me to desktop" folder to your Desktop. Close out of your Netspace window.
- Go into the "copy me to desktop" folder on your Desktop and run "RunMe.bat".
Once the upgrade is complete you will be prompted to reboot your machine.