- In our continuing effort to improve LIS services, all scheduled maintenance will be added below as notices are received
- Please bookmark this site for IT ALERTS
- For up to the minute IT and Critical IT Alerts follow us @WheatonSupport on Twitter or visit our website
- Most scheduled maintenance, especially Banner maintenance, will be performed during our normal Thursday evening maintenance window
- The PROD database is shut down for backup every Saturday from 12:05am to 7:30am
Alerts will be added as they are received... Please check this site on a regular basis throughout the week.
REMINDER::: LIS SERVICE ALERT: OUTAGE COMING JULY 16th
Who: Wheaton College Faculty, Staff, and Students
What: Network Services outage
Why: Apply system updates
When: Saturday July 16th from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
All networked services will experience some amount of downtime on Saturday July 16 during the hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. During this outage we will be applying necessary software and security related updates to various systems on campus.
On campus services will be impacted but we anticipate that there will be very little to no downtime for externally hosted services (which includes access to Google Mail, Calendar and other Google Apps).
If you have questions please contact Support@wheatoncollege.edu