- In our continuing effort to improve LIS services, all scheduled maintenance will be added below as notices are received
- Please bookmark this site for IT ALERTS
- For up to the minute IT and Critical IT Alerts follow us @WheatonSupport on Twitter or visit our website
- Most scheduled maintenance, especially Banner maintenance, will be performed during our normal Thursday evening maintenance window
- The PROD database is shut down for backup every Saturday from 12:05am to 7:30am
IT SERVICE ALERT: INTERMITTENT OUTAGE: Campus wireless network and access to Internet
Who: Wheaton College Faculty, Staff, and Students
What: Campus wireless network and access to the Internet
Why: Maintenance of our firewall
When: Thursday October 1st from 4:30 pm - 6:30pm
On Thursday, October 1st from 4:30pm to 6:30pm, LIS will be working on our firewall. Access to the wireless network and to the Internet may be intermittent.
If you have any questions please contact: Technology Support at extension 3900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alerts will be added as they are received... Please check this site on a regular basis.