- In our continuing effort to improve LIS services, all scheduled maintenance will be added below as notices are received
- Please bookmark this site for IT ALERTS
- For up to the minute IT and Critical IT Alerts follow us @WheatonSupport on Twitter or visit our website
- Most scheduled maintenance, especially Banner maintenance, will be performed during our normal Thursday evening maintenance window
- The PROD database is shut down for backup every Saturday from 12:05am to 7:30am
Alerts will be added as they are received... Please check this site on a regular basis throughout the week.
LIS SERVICE FYI: Color Printing Available for Students
Who: Wheaton College Students
What: Color Printing is Now Available to Students for a Fee
Where: DIY in the Library Atrium or Drop at Office Services
When: Right now!
This service is only available in the library atrium, using a library workstation in the atrium to send a color print job. This is an opt-in service. It's your choice! Black and White printing and copying remains free of charge. Color printing and copying will be charged to your student account.
This is a convenience service for personal copies and prints. Don't use this service for printing multiple flyers or handouts! You'll get a cheaper rate going to the campus copy center for multiple color copies.
All color print and copy jobs will be charged to your individual student account. Clubs and organizations should use the campus copy center to avoid charges to an individual.
For more information on pricing and directions please visit this site:
LIS SERVICE ALERT: INTERMITTENT OUTAGE: Wired/Wireless Networks interruptions campus wide.
Who: Wheaton College Faculty, Staff, and Students
What: Wired & Wireless and Internet Access
Why: Wired & Wireless equipment maintenance and reconfiguration.
When: Thursday February 4th 2016 4:30PM – 8:30PM
Due to maintenance on the wired and wireless network across the entire campus access to the network and Internet will be intermittent during this time period.