- Computer labs
- Your virtual hard drive
Did you know that everyone on campus has at least 1 gigabyte of personal file storage that is accessed like a hard drive from any networked computer on campus? It's called File Services on NetSpace
From international guest lecturing to teaching from off-campus, you can communicate via video and audio over long distances using one of Wheaton's videoconferencing services
- Downloading AntiVirus and Microsoft info
Antivirus software is available to the Wheaton community for free download from the network. Please contact 508.286.3900 for Microsoft information.
- Assistive technologyPublic computers with screen readers and other visual and audio aids
Computers and other equipment available for borrowing
Audio and Video Equipment
- Borrowing for a class
- Borrowing for an event or conference
See Wheaton Conferences and Events
- For Faculty and Staff: Technology Support Loaner laptops
We have a small number of laptops that can be borrowed by faculty and staff, for short periods such as conferences
- To request a laptop, please fill out the form located here.