- In our continuing effort to improve LIS services, all scheduled maintenance will be added below as notices are received
- Please bookmark this site for IT ALERTS
- For up to the minute IT and Critical IT Alerts follow us @WheatonSupport on Twitter or visit our website
- Most scheduled maintenance, especially Banner maintenance, will be performed during our normal Thursday evening maintenance window
- The PROD database is shut down for backup every Saturday from 12:05am to 7:30am
LIS SERVICE ALERT: INTERMITTENT OUTAGE: Networks wired, wireless, telephone and Internet
Who: Wheaton College Faculty, Staff, and Students
What: Networks wired, wireless, telephone and Internet
Why: Upgrade Park Hall Network/Teleco room UPS
When: Sunday Aug 9 from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
We will be upgrading equipment in our data center on Sunday, 8.9.15, from 7:30am to 4:30pm. The college wired network wireless network, telephone, and internet may experience intermittent outages while we do this work.
If you have questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check this site often for updates.