As a Wheaton College Faculty/Staff member or student, you have the ability to quickly and easily download and install site licensed software.
In order to use site licensed software you must be a current employee, or an enrolled student of Wheaton College. Instructions for connecting to the software area are listed below. While on campus you must be successfully registered to the Wheaton College network or connected via VPN from off campus to install the software. If during an installation you are asked for a license code (sometimes referred to as a "product registration code" or "installation code") please look at the corresponding "license.txt" file located in the installation folder.
Before download, please check our software sales policy. Here is a partial list of the software that is currently available for download (updated 11/28/2012).
Available Software For Downloading
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Windows)Please do not install this software on your Windows computer if you have less than 1 GB of memory.
- Microsoft Office 2013 (Windows)
- Microsoft Office 2011 (Macintosh OS X ONLY)
- ESET Antivirus (Windows and Macintosh)
- Mathematica (coming Fall 2014)
To request permission to download this software please visit this site, and log in with your wID and email password. You will receive email notification within 5-7 minutes with instructions on how to download it.