The Reading Room
Some articles that caught our eye, on the use of technology in education
Technology in Research and Instruction
- Communities of Practice
- Application for Academic Technology Innovation Funds
- The GIST Archive (2007-2010)
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
How to reach us:
- Our walk-in service center is located on the periodicals level in Wallace Library
- Phone assistance at ×3900 or 508‑286‑3900 or email us email@example.com
- Tech Support Service Level Agreements for software and hardware
- IT Maintenance WindowThursdays from 4:30pm to 9:30pm is our regular IT maintenance window. The community will be notified by email alert before any activity is scheduled.
- Welcome to Wheaton! To help you quickly settle in and find your way around campus, visit this site for 6 quick facts with links to more information for getting started at Wheaton
Event Support Hours (Academic Semester):
- Mon – Fri: 8am – 10pm
- Saturday: 2pm – 10pm
- Sunday: Closed
Office Hours (Academic Semester):
- Mon – Thurs: 8am – 10pm
- Friday: 8am – 4:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
See our guide to using media services.
May 2, 2014
Microsoft has completed the investigation into a public report of vulnerability in its internet browser, Microsoft Internet Explorer. For more information please view this post.
April 30, 2014
LIS, wanted you to be aware that there are two known issues we are following closely. Please view this post for more information.
March 19, 2014
We see millions of phishing messages every day, but recently, one stood out: view this post for more information!
November 22, 2013
Microsoft will be retiring Windows XP and Microsoft Office 2003 on April 8, 2014 for more information please view this post.
Check out R&I's new teaching with technology website.