Posted on March 1, 2017
Mac users should update their Keychain passsword after changing their email password.
- Look in the Applications folder
- Open the Utilities folder
- Click the Keychain Access icon
- From the Edit menu, choose “Change Password for Keychain login”
- Enter the old password of your user account in the Current Password field. This is the password you were using before the password was reset.
- Enter the new password of your user account in the New Password field.
This is the password you're now using to log in to your Mac.
Enter the same password in the Verify field.
- Click OK when done, then quit Keychain Access.