The Wallace Library has made ordering Interlibrary Loan items not owned by Wheaton College or the HELIN Consortium, including InRhode (Brown University), much easier by implementing an enhanced software system called ILLiad. ILLiad stands for Interlibrary Loan Internet Accessible Database. After a one-time registration to create your account, you’ll be amazed at how simple it is to use! By entering your Wheaton ID (wID#) and e-mail password, you’ll have access to your user-friendly ILLiad account.
You can link to ILLiad using the following URL:
Using ILLiad you can do the following:
• Place requests electronically
• Save your contact information one time and have it applied to all of your requests
• Update your contact information any time
• Check on the status of your requests and ask for renewals
• View your history of past requests - those that have been requested through ILLiad
• Receive many articles through electronic delivery
• Access ILLiad from anywhere, as long as you have Internet connectivity and a web browser
ILL requests can be submitted directly from most of our Library’s edatabases. You can also logon to ILLiad from the Interlibrary Loan link found on our Library Research webpage to enter your ILL items. See the Interlibrary Loan FAQ page within ILLiad for more information.
If you have additional questions or need help getting started, please contact Kim Guarino at 508-286-5821 or send an e-mail to Interlibrary Loan at firstname.lastname@example.org.