News from Human Resources
Posted on August 7, 2012
- 7/16/12- Paula Carroll, Coordinator, Alumnae/I Relations
- 7/23/12- William Gallaher, Director of Prospect Management & Research, Advancement Operations
- 7/23/12- Meredith Tumulty, Assistant Director, Filene Center for Academic Advising & Career Services
- 7/30/12- Becky Ebeling, Donor Relations Officer, Donor Relations
- 8/13/12- Lisa Yenush, Associate Director, Athletics
Under the Health Care Reform Act, if an employee is eligible for Wheaton’s medical plan but has waived coverage, they will be required to complete and return a HIRD form (Health Insurance Responsibility Disclosure) to Human Resources. HIRD forms will be mailed to faculty and staff later this month and must be returned to Human Resources by August 15, 2012. If you have any questions, please contact Remle Gordon at ext. 8206.
Wheaton College Retirement Plan:
Federal regulations require us to provide specific plan and investmentinformation on an annual basis that includes detailed information about your investment options and expenses associated with those investments.
In the next few weeks, faculty and staff will be receiving further information regarding this new regulation. If you have any questions, you can contact TIAA-CREF at 1-800-842-2776 or Remle Gordon, Human Resources ext. 8206.
All One Health (EAP) Webinar: Relaxation Techniques—Stress busters, breathing techniques and safe stretching to release tension in the workplace or anywhere.
Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm EST.