All Staff Meeting: March 13, 2012
Posted on March 7, 2012
Staff Council invites you to join us at the All-Staff Meeting on Tuesday, March 13th.
- Opening remarks from London by President Crutcher (via skype)
- Meet Brian Douglas, Wheaton's new Vice President for Finance & Administration. Brian will talk about his role as VPFA and will also give us an update on Wheaton's financial picture.
- Mike Graca will talk about Wheaton's continuing work with Generation (our external marketing consultant), and will show a 5-minute video.
- Robert Lenhardt, a representative from EAP (the Employee Assistance Program) will present resources for staff personal and professional development.
- Sue Morgado will demo Wheaton's technology webpages and remind us where to go for tech help/information.
- Kristen Turcotte will highlight the availability grid and the useful tools section of the Conference and Event Services website. She will also update us about Wheaton's Relay for Life event and the upcoming John Mitchell 5K event.
- Other announcements - Do you have a brief announcment for staff? Let us know.
All Staff Meeting
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Hindle Auditorium, Science Center
Coffee/tea/water available from 8:30-9:00. Sponsored by the Office of the President.
We hope to see you there!
FY2012 Staff Council:
Gary Ahrendts and Sara Michale Smith '90, Staff Council co-chairs