Staff Council Members 2014-2015
The mission of the Wheaton College Staff Association, founded in 1993, is to give all members of the staff the opportunity for and voice in the governance and the life of the Wheaton College community. The Staff Association strives to contribute to the fulfillment and communication of Wheaton’s institutional priorities and goals.
This year's council comprises: co-chairs Scott Hamlin and Chris Larrivey and members Gary Ahrendts, Stephen Angelo, Regina Carvell, Susan de Jong, Craig Kilburn, Melody Lothes, Sue Morgado, Courtney Newman, and Lora Sharpe.
The council meets on the second Tuesday of each month at noon in the President's Dining Room in Emerson hall. Please join us for the next meeting!
The next meeting is Tuesday, October 14 at 12:00 p.m. in the President's Dining Room 1 & 2. Please join us! The agenda is below:
Reading and Approval of Minutes
Presentation from Grant Gosselin, Vice President and Dean of Admission and Student Aid, and Brian Douglas, Vice President for Finance and Administration
Reports of Committees:
- Communications Committee (Susan de Jong, Lora Sharpe)
- Employment Environment Committee (Jenny Heller, Craig Kilburn, Gary Ahrendts)
- Nominations and Elections (Melody Lothes, Regina Carvel)
- Professional Development Committee (Scott Hamlin, Gary Ahrendts, Barbara Lema)
- Ideas for All-Staff Meeting
- Staff Council Meeting Times and Locations
- Budget and Planning Committee (See Attached)
- Taste of the Region Tickets
- Atomic Learning
- Anything else?
Here is a link to the complete schedule for the upcoming academic year.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
If you can't attend and have something you would like the Council to address please contact a member of the Committee or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Christopher Larrivey||Regina Carvell||Melody Lothes||Sue Morgado|
|Scott Hamlin||Susan de Jong||Jenny Heller||Stephen Angelo|
|Gary Ahrendts||Craig Kilburn||Lora Sharpe|
Click to read the association's charter