Staff Council Members 2014-2015
The mission of the Wheaton College Staff Association, founded in 1993, is to give all members of the staff the opportunity for and voice in the governance and the life of the Wheaton College community. The Staff Association strives to contribute to the fulfillment and communication of Wheaton’s institutional priorities and goals.
This year's council comprises: co-chairs Scott Hamlin and Chris Larrivey and members Gary Ahrendts, Stephen Angelo, Regina Carvell, Susan de Jong, Craig Kilburn, Melody Lothes, Sue Morgado, Courtney Newman, and Lora Sharpe.
The council meets on the second Tuesday of each month at noon in the President's Dining Room in Emerson hall. Please join us for the next meeting!
The next meeting is Tuesday, November 11 at 12:00 p.m. in the President's Dining Room 1 & 2. Please join us! The agenda is below:
Reading and Approval of Minutes
Presentation from Ellen Hallett, Assistant to the President
Discussion with Margaret Fogarty '15 about Staff Appreciation Day
Reports of Committees:
- Communications Committee (Susan de Jong, Lora Sharpe)
- Employment Environment Committee (Jenny Heller, Craig Kilburn, Gary Ahrendts)
- Nominations and Elections (Melody Lothes, Regina Carvell)
- Professional Development Committee (Scott Hamlin, Gary Ahrendts, Barbara Lema)
- No Old Business To Discuss
- Charter Review (Charter can be accessed through the link below)
- SC Terms ending Summer of 2015
- Sick Leave
- Anything Else?
Here is a link to the complete schedule for the upcoming academic year.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
If you can't attend and have something you would like the Council to address please contact a member of the Committee or email us at email@example.com.
|Christopher Larrivey||Regina Carvell||Melody Lothes||Sue Morgado|
|Scott Hamlin||Susan de Jong||Jenny Heller||Stephen Angelo|
|Gary Ahrendts||Craig Kilburn||Lora Sharpe|
Click to read the association's charter