Staff Council Members 2014-2015
The mission of the Wheaton College Staff Association, founded in 1993, is to give all members of the staff the opportunity for and voice in the governance and the life of the Wheaton College community. The Staff Association strives to contribute to the fulfillment and communication of Wheaton’s institutional priorities and goals.
This year's council comprises: co-chairs Scott Hamlin and Chris Larrivey and members Gary Ahrendts, Stephen Angelo, Regina Carvell, Susan de Jong, Craig Kilburn, Melody Lothes, Sue Morgado, and Lora Sharpe.
The council meets on the second Tuesday of each month at noon in the President's Dining Room in Emerson hall. Please join us for the next meeting!
The next meeting is on Tuesday, March 10, at noon in the President's Dining Room in Emerson. The agenda will include:
Reading and Approval of Minutes
Presentation from Dennis Hanno, Wheaton College President
Reports of Committees:
- Communications Committee (Susan de Jong, Lora Sharpe)
- Employment Environment Committee (Jenny Heller, Craig Kilburn, Gary Ahrendts)
- Nominations and Elections (Melody Lothes, Regina Carvel)
- Professional Development Committee (Scott Hamlin, Gary Ahrendts, Barbara Lema): Report will include an update on the Lyons Learning Day
- Charter Review Committee (Melody Lothes, Scott Hamlin, Gary Ahrendts, Barbara Lema, Chris Larrivey
- Chair of Committees – Single Chair vs. Co-Chair?
- Anything Else?
ALL ARE WELCOME!
If you can't attend a meeting and have something you would like the Council to address please contact a member of the Committee or email us at email@example.com.
|Christopher Larrivey||Regina Carvell||Melody Lothes||Lora Sharpe|
|Scott Hamlin||Susan de Jong||Jenny Heller||Stephen Angelo|
|Gary Ahrendts||Craig Kilburn||Sue Morgado|
Click to read the association's charter