Programming Council Chair
Emma-Kate Metsker, Class of 2017
Programming Council (PC) is a student-run organization that plans and hosts social, cultural and recreational events on campus throughout the academic year. Our goal is to engage students in creative and unique campus-wide programs that may appeal to the diverse interests of the community. We value collaboration with other student groups on campus and welcome any input that students are willing to offer.
Our meetings are open each week to anyone and everyone who wishes to share event ideas and opinions for future programming efforts. Some of our events include:
- Welcome Back Weekend
- Live @ the Loft Thursdays
- the Mr. Wheaton Contest
- Casino Nights
- Pub Trivia Nights
- ... and the many events that fall within our annual Spring Weekend, just to name a few.
Here's how to get involved:
- Our meetings are held on Tuesdays, 5:00 PM, Lyons Lounge - Balfour Hood
- To get on our email list, visit PC’s official link page
- For more information and event announcements, visit our facebook page
- We value your opinions! To voice your comments, suggestions and questions regarding our programming efforts on campus, please let us know!