The Executive Board is comprised of nine members who are elected during the Spring campus-wide elections. They are responsible for identifying issues concerning the student body, organizing ad-hoc committees, acting as the liaison body of the Senate to non-Senate groups, and undertaking other activities when deemed appropriate.
The Executive Board conducts all elections and impeachment proceedings related to the Senate and nominates student members to serve on standing committees of the Senate. The Executive Board serve as advocates for members of the student body.
- President: Joey Campbell
- Vice President: Floriane Borel
- Secretary: Coby Jones
- Treasurer: Danny Rincon
- Programing Council Chair: Bailey McWilliams
- Intercultural Board Chair-: Nicole Iwunze
- Educational Council Chair: Felicia Stewart
- Hearing Board Chair: Monica Venditouli
- RBOTA: Liza Acevedo