The Executive Board is comprised of nine members who are elected during the Spring campus-wide elections. They are responsible for identifying issues concerning the student body, organizing ad-hoc committees, acting as the liaison body of the Senate to non-Senate groups, and undertaking other activities when deemed appropriate.
The Executive Board conducts all elections and impeachment proceedings related to the Senate and nominates student members to serve on standing committees of the Senate. The Executive Board serve as advocates for members of the student body.
- President: Katie Elliott
- Vice President: Alex Gim-Fain
- Secretary: Sam Mahler
- Treasurer: Arielle Klopsis
- Programing Council Chair: Emma-Kate Metsker
- Intercultural Board Chair: Cynthia Mercedes
- Educational Council Chair: F. Steven Kimball
- Hearing Board Chair: Sammy Zaidi
- Student Alumni Council Chair: Kimberly Nestor