International Wire Payment Instructions
Flywire (by peerTransfer) International Wire Payments
Wheaton College has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. Flywire’s mission is to save international students and their families money that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. With Flywire, you can pay from any country and any bank. You are also offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. In addition, the posting of the payment into your Wheaton College account will be faster, you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process and you will be notified via email from Flywire when it is received by the college.
Go to: Flywire to begin the payment process.
- Select the country from which your funds will be coming from and the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information to create an account, you will receive instructions on how to pay Flywire from your bank account.
- Flywire will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the payment to Wheaton College where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- Through the Flywire student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation from Flywire when your payment is deposited into Wheaton College’s bank account.
- No matter your time zone, Flywire will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you -reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.