Wheaton College Norton, Massachusetts
Wheaton College
Student Financial Services

Deadlines, Applications & Awards

Wheaton administers over $30 million in funds through our academic scholarship, need-based financial aid, and alternative financing programs annually. For more information on the academic and need-based programs, follow the links on the right. In order to be considered for need-based funding it is important to meet your financial aid application deadline. Late applicants will be reviewed on a funds-available basis.

Deadlines for applying for need-based financial aid

(Please refer to table on the right) These deadlines are required for consideration of need-based financial aid. Students who wish to be considered for academic scholarships only do not need to complete a financial aid application. Academic scholarships require no additional application; recipients are selected from the incoming freshmen applicant pool by the Office of Admission.

All Applicants who wish to be considered for both institutional and federal aid must submit the College Scholarship Service's Profile application, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), and parent(s)' and student's 2015 federal tax return(s), all pages and schedules, along with employer W-2 forms.  Applicants seeking Federal aid only are not required to submit the CSS Profile form. The FAFSA School code for Wheaton College is 002227. The CSS Profile School code for Wheaton College is 3963. Please submit all required documents and forms by the deadline.

All Financial Aid Applicants: Additional information may be needed in order to determine a student's eligibility for need based institutional aid. Do you own a business or are self employed?  Wheaton requires the CSS Profile Business Farm Supplement, and a business or corporate income tax return if parents are self employed and/or own a business. If a student's parents are divorced or separated, Wheaton requires the CSS Profile Non Custodial Parent's Statement which is used to collect information from the student's non custodial parent. Please see Applying for Financial Aid When Parents are Divorced or Separated.

Comments are closed.