Campus Posting Guidelines
Please keep the following in mind when posting flyers, banners, and other advertisements.
- Posters and signs advertising an event must clearly state:
- the name(s) of the sponsor(s),
- a main contact (name and email) and
- event information (title, date, time, and location)
- All posted materials may be affixed to bulletin boards.
- Absolutely no posters/signs may be affixed in any manner to windows or glass doors. Refrain from painted indoor and outdoor surfaces (pillars, doors, etc).
- Use thumb tacks or masking tape - clear tape is difficult to remove.
- Be respectful!
- Do not cover, relocate or remove another event's flyer/banner.
- You can only remove another flyer/banner if the event has passed.
- Alcohol can never be mentioned your advertising efforts. See the "Alcohol" section for more information.
- Work with the Wheaton Post Office staff to send materials via campus mail. You can send mail to specific class years!