Develop your leadership skills!
Spring 2013 Schedule
- Rhodes Open House @ Thur, Jan 31
Swing by the office to learn of all the various way this office can assist you and your student group.
Thursday, January 31 from 5-6pm in Rhodes Student Leadership Office.
- SAIL Equipment Training @ Thur, Jan 31
In order to utilize SAIL’s projector, lighting and/or sound system, a member of your group must be trained by attending this session.
Thursday, January 31 from 5:30pm in SGA Office.
- Get Linked @ Fri, Feb 1
Sign up for this session to get hands on training with a Link professional. Friday, Feb 1 from 1:30pm-2:30pm in SCMars 3100.*This session takes place in a lab with limited seating, RSVP to confirm your spot.
- Budget Tips & Tricks @ Fri, Feb 1
The SAIL Banker and SGA Treasurer will be on hand to answer any questions and review the new budget processes for student groups
Friday, Feb 1 from 2:00-2:45pm in Rhodes Student Leadership Office.
- Maximizing Your Link @ Fri, Feb 1
Learn about all that The Link has to offer your club. Friday, Feb 1 from 3pm-4pm in Media Center.
- Programming Hours @ Fri, Feb 8
Drop by any time and various staff will offer you advice on how to plan and manage your campus events. Also use this time to reserve any last minute spring event dates and begin to reserve any fall 2013 event venues. Friday, February 8 from 1pm-3pm in The Buzz, Balfour.
- Transitions Meeting @ Fri, April 12
It's that time of year to vote then train next year's leadership team! During this session we will guide you and your club on how to share critical information with each other. Friday, April 12 from 2pm-4pm in the SGA Office. Limited Seats. RSVP by Thur, April 11.
Request a Workshop
Specialty one hour team-building and learning workshops such as True Colors, The Grid and Events 101 are available upon request.
- True Colors is a personality assessment or inventory designed to can help you understand your personality style or behavioral type, as well as those of others in order to improve relationships, communication and self-awareness.
- The Grid is a group activity that teaches your members to work together, build trust and follow directions.
- Events 101 is a presentation aimed to familiarize attendees with the process of planning a successful campus events.