Be an August CORE Assistant!!
Posted on April 3, 2014
Be a CORE Assistant during the August CORE program. Help welcome a new class of Wheaties. The Class of 2018 will be here in a few short months! We need CORE Assistants to help welcome them to the Wheaton College community, Apply today!
Applications are due Thursday, July 31st!!!! Apply here
As a CORE Assistant, you will become part of a team of student volunteers who share responsibility for the overall execution of CORE August with direction from the SAIL staff and student coordinators. After attending a mandatory training on Monday, August 18th from Noon-9pm, CORE Assistants will work various shifts from Aug 19-26. Therefore, you will have the opportunity to move back to campus on Monday, August 18th.
The application asks/entails the following:
- General information about the candidate
- Interest and application for Pre-CORE programs (see below) -
- Candidate's interest and previous work experience
- Participation agreement statement
- Non-discrimination policy and accommodation/needs section