Posted on January 28, 2013
Want to develop your leadership skills? Need to know more about The Link? Does your student group have any questions regarding finances?
SAIL (Student Activities, Involvement & Leadership) has all the answers and assistance to lead your club right into success through a series of leadUp Workshops throughout the course of the spring semester including:
- SAIL Equipment Training - essential for all of those interested in renting from the SAIL office.
- Get Linked - hands on training with a Link professional
- Budgeting Tips and Tricks - the SAIL Banker and SGA Treasurer will be on hand to answer any questions and review the new budget processes for student groups.
- Maximizing Your Link - learn about all that The Link has to offer your club.
- Programming Hours - reserve any last minute spring event dates and begin to reserve any fall 2013 event venues. You can also get some expert advice regarding any programs you’ll be planning.
- Transitions Meeting - be guided on how to share critical information with each other and how to successfully keep your club going in the years to come.
If you have any concerns that are not addressed by the leadUp workshops this semester, you can always request a workshop. SAIL offers one-hour team-building experiences upon request including:
- True Colors is a personality assessment or inventory designed to help you understand your personality style or behavioral type, as well as those of others in order to improve relationships, communication and self-awareness.
- The Grid is a group activity that teaches your members to work together, build trust, and follow directions.
- Events 101 is a presentation aimed to familiarize attendees with the process of planning successful campus events.
- Written by: Ashleigh Osgood '13