The Perry-Castaneda Library Map Collection is an outstanding resource of over 2,000 maps. Most of them were produced by the Central Intelligence Agency and are now on-line, along with other related materials, through the library of the University of Texas at Austin. Our first three links are to the Perry-Castaneda Library Map collection.
The other links are to historical maps, from a set of Soviet maps produced for the Atlas Istorii SSSR III,dlja srednej shkoly, Moscow 1950.
Many of these maps are huge and will take up vastly more than your screen, so be prepared to scroll all around. We have singled out for you the most simple and manageable map of Russia, the "small" map from 2004. The other two links are to other key points in the PCL Collection: the list of Russia-related maps and the homepage.
Maps from the Perry-Castaneda Collection
- Small map of Russia
- Russia and the Former Soviet Republics: Maps
- Maps: Perry-Castaneda Library Map Collection homepage
Maps from Atlas Istorii SSSR, III, Moscow 1950
- Big Map of USSR - SSSR v 1950 g. (Jpeg image 1394x1020 pixels)
- 9 janvarja 1905 g. v Peterburge
- Dekabr'skoe vooruzhennoe vosstanie v Moskve (7-17 dekabrja 1905 g.)
- Vooruzhennoe vosstanie v Petrograde 25.X.1917 g.
- Vooruzhennoe vosstanie v Moskve 25.X-2.XI.1917 g.
- Evropa posle Versal'skogo mira