Training and Education
Interested in a few best practices for managing your digital scholarship? View these short tutorials.
Training Sessions are offered periodically and upon request. Below are the currently available training opportunities.
- Intro to Records and Information Management at Wheaton College (pdf): An introduction to RIM and the records survey process.
- Records and Information Management: Using the Records Schedule to Organize Your Records (pdf): How to apply the records schedule to your records.
- Records and Information Management: Organizing Your Paper Files (pdf): Guidelines and advice about filing paper records according to the records schedule.
- Managing Electronic Records: Organizing the Shared Drive and File Naming Conventions (pdf): Guidelines and advice about managing electronic records according to the
records schedule and how to name files in a meaningful way.
- Records and Information Management: Email (pdf): Guidelines and advice about managing email records and how to set up your email to work efficiently.