Area Coordinator: Danny Arroyo
Kilham, Larcom, Metcalf, Chapin, and Cragin are located on upper campus. The different halls offer a wide variety of living choices for students.
- Kilham is the only all-women’s residence hall on campus. Its residents live in singles, doubles, triples, and quads. Laundry facilities, a kitchen and a lounge with cable television are located in the basement.
- Larcom is one of two Wellness Halls on campus. Students here desire to live in a substance free environment–they must sign a contract that confirms that they will neither bring, nor allow cigarettes, alcohol, and other drugs into the building. Residents of Larcom live in singles, doubles and triples. Laundry facilities and a kitchen are located in the basement.
- Metcalf is a traditional residence hall that consists of singles, doubles, triples, and quads. There are laundry facilities and a lounge in the basement as well as a study lounge and kitchen on the first floor.
- Chapin is the smallest residence hall on campus with 44 students. First year students live in doubles and triples. A lounge with cable television is on the first floor with laundry facilities in the basement.
- Cragin is a traditional style residence hall with 68 students. Primarily upper class students live in Cragin.