Spring Break Housing Information
Posted on February 18, 2014
All residence halls and houses will remain open during Spring Break. If you plan to remain on campus for any portion of the break (March 8th through March 16th), please register using the form on this page. For security purposes, a copy of this form will be provided to your Area Coordinator and Public Safety.
Please know that College services will be limited over break including the Dining Halls. Friday dinner is the last meal served until dinner on the Sunday prior to classes resuming. Please contact Dining Services for more information.
In the case of an emergency, please contact Public Safety.
If you plan on leaving campus. . .
. . . please make sure:
- Complete the form to the right
- Windows are closed, locked, and blinds are drawn
- Trash is emptied
- All electronics are unplugged including refrigerators (defrosting refrigerators must be left in your room, not in common areas)
- Lights are turned off
- Heat is lowered, but kept on
- Room/House door(s) and windows are closed and locked
- There are no fire safety or Wheaton Policy violations present in the room