Grants, endowments and scholarships, oh my
- Transforming lives, couple establishes scholarship endowment
- Honoring the Crutchers
- Supporting international students
- A boost for budding scientists: Jennings family looks to the future
- Return on investment, appreciating the art of the donation
- 50 years later, she still cherishes Wheaton
- Biology professor wins Whiting Fellowship to study termites
- A matter of trust, putting Wheaton values to work
Progress in numbers
$36,118,427 committed to expanding and enhancing science facilities through the Mars Center for Science and Technology.
Goal: $35 million
$52,929,037 committed to increasing scholarship support for Wheaton students and their families.
Goal: $50.6 million
$34,213,131 contributed to the Wheaton Fund since July 1, 2005. Alumnae/i, parents and friends have committed $3,502,997 since July 1, 2013.
Goal: $4.7 million for fiscal year 2014 (ending on June 30, 2014); $34.4 million by June 30, 2014.
$1,408,388 committed to support student-faculty research collaborations through the establishment of endowed funds for that purpose.
Artificial turf field:
$3,867,020 contributed to construction and maintenance of an artificial turf field and lighting to expand opportunities for intercollegiate, club and intramural sports.