Melissa Grove ’07

• 650_Melissa Grove 07Director of outreach, affinity groups
  • Assistant director of student activities and leadership, Babson College, Wellesley, Mass.

Involvement: Class president, 2010–17; co-vice president, 2010; Filene center volunteer, 2011–13

Connection: “The faculty, staff, alumnae/i and many others affiliated with Wheaton gave so much of their time and effort to help make my four years engaging and enriching. It is important to me to do the same for current and future students whenever possible so they can enjoy their time and then give back after they graduate.”

Goal: “I believe that there are a lot of talented alumnae/i who loved their time at Wheaton and want to give back, but may not be sure how they can use their passions and talents to benefit the students or the college. I’m hoping that by connecting alumnae/i through the affinity groups they loved while at Wheaton that we can make strong ties between current students and alumnae/i who share many of the same passions and goals.”

Surprise: “I want to go to a game in every Major League Baseball stadium in the country (I’ve been to four of 30 so far).”

Back to Candidates List