Enrich lives

Sheri Brady '91Sheri Brady ’91

Senior fellow at Voices for America’s Children

Winner of the 1996 Francine Marie Diaz Memorial Award

Wheaton Fund supporter

Speaks up to improve lives.

“Voices for America’s Children is a multi-issue child advocacy organization. We have 60 members in 45 states, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands. My policy portfolio focuses on child safety, with an emphasis on child welfare. I really believe in the mission, which is to improve the lives of all children, especially those most vulnerable, and their families. This is the most important goal that we as a society can have.”

Listens to her calling.

“At Commencement in 1988, [children’s rights activist] Marian Wright Edelman spoke so eloquently and passionately about her calling to work on behalf of children. I was so moved. I knew I wanted to also work to improve children’s lives. I knew that I could not rest in a world where kids go to bed hungry or on the streets. I wanted to provide a voice for children in policy debates.”

Makes a statement with her support.

“Wheaton is an important institution in my life. The college helped shape me in many ways and gave me so much. I want it to be around for a long time providing not just education, but also support and valuable lessons for future generations.”

Support Wheaton

Call 800-896-3145 (option 2) or visit wheatoncollege.edu/giving