Wallace library is pleased to offer students space for group study in each of our thirteen collaboration rooms.
Reserve a collaboration room via our online form. Collaboration rooms may be reserved up to two weeks in advance for up to 3 consecutive hours or 6 total hours in any single week.
Academic Year (in priority order)
- Students working in groups of 2 or more who need to use installed computing equipment for collaboration on course-related assignments or presentations. Students who need to view films on course reserve.
- Course-related small-group seminars led by librarians or technologists
- Faculty/student collaborative work
- Other group meetings or collaborative work when the room is not otherwise in use (i.e. reservations cannot be made in advance)
Non-academic Year (in priority order)
- Student collaborative work requiring installed technology
- LIS-led small-group training or collaborative work sessions
- Wheaton faculty/staff training or collaborative work sessions
- In case of "no-shows" the room will be held for 10 minutes before the reservation is forfeited and the room is made available to other users.
- Wallace Library reserves the right to:
- move reservations between rooms to best accommodate the largest number of simultaneous requests
- cancel any reservation at any time.