Leadership and Involvement
We know from research that students who make connections on campus are more successful during their time in college and upon graduation. Because of this, the Marshall Center encourages students to get involved! Whether it's just stopping by one of our offices to tell us how your day is going, coming to one of our academic workshops, joining one of the many clubs on campus, working at the library, or going to a conference, we want you to get connected, and we're here to help.
The following is a list of Intercultural Clubs that might be of interest.
- Intercultural Board (ICB) Exec
- The Alliance
- Black Students Association (BSA)
- Christian Fellowship
- Distinguished Women of Color Collective (DWOCC)
- Interfaith Alliance (IFA)
- International Student Association (ISA)
- Latino Student Association (LSA)
- Paraiso Latino
- United Men of Color (UMOC)
- Wheaton's Organization for Women (WOW)