Flu Shot Clinics
It's not too late to vaccinate!
Student Health Services in partnership with Walgreens Pharmacy of Norton will offer students, staff, and faculty the flu vaccine on
Thursday, October 23rd, from 12 - 2 PM
SGA Office in Balfour-Hood
Pre-register near the café in Balfour from 12 - 2 PM on Thursday, October 16th.
- PRE-REGISTRATION highly recommended; walk-in flu shots available on a limited basis
- COST: $25.99 (in-store pharmacy price $31.99 ) CASH ONLY
- Flu-Mist and Quadrivalent Vaccine available with for $39.99; pre-registration required.
- RECEIPTS FOR REIMBURSEMENT are available at the time of vaccination - You cannot use your insurance for this off-site clinic
- VALID ID required - You must be 18 or older
Questions? Contact Cynthia Maricle, Student Health Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or x8210.
If you're unable to attend the on-campus clinics, contact your primary care physician, local board of health, or local pharmacy to receive a flu shot. Walgreens in Norton offers the vaccine (most insurances accepted). Please call (508) 285-4961 for more details.
To locate other flu vaccine clinics in your area, refer to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health's Flu Vaccine Finder.
Remember, the flu ends with YOU! Take care of yourself and our community.
For more information, download the following: