As part of our common commitment to support the wellbeing of the whole student, Wheaton Health Education provides programs, interventions, and educational opportunities that encourage positive behavior choices and reduce risk.
Consistent with our mission to foster student success and enhance the Wheaton community, Health Education is committed to providing a range of outreach programs and services in a variety of wellness areas.
Outreach programs and services are designed to heighten awareness, increase knowledge, and to direct students to appropriate resources.
- BASICS (Brief Alcohol Screening and Intervention for College Students)
- SWAP (Student Wellness And Prevention Committee)
- Psycho-Educational Groups
- Individual Skills Coaching/Resource Sessions
- Campus-wide Awareness Events