Ph.D., University of Illinois, Chicago
M.A., University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
B.A., Universidad de Valencia, Spain
"From Mother to Daughter: Educational Lineage in the Correspondence between the Countess of Palamós and Estefania de Requesens" in Women's Literacy in Early Modern Spain and the New World. Ed. Anne J. Cruz and Rosilie Hernández-Pecoraro. Aldershot, UK; Burlington,VT: Ashgate, 2011.
"¿Dónde está el cabeza de familia?: El gobierno de Teresa Panza, razón de estado y ejemplaridad doméstica." Cervantes 33.1 (2013): 167-198.
“Hipólita Rois de Liori, countess of Palamós, and the textile industry in 16th century Valencia” presented at GEMELA (Grupo de Estudios sobre la Mujer en España y las Américas). University of Portland, Oregon. September, 2012.
- "Female Workforce in Early Modern Spain: Alonso de Castillo y Solórzano´s Teresa de Manzanares" presented at The Renaissance Society of America. March, 2012.
- "Libro de las alabanzas y excelencias de la Gloriosa Santa Ana: Valentina Pinelo's Recovery of the Figure of Saint Anne" presented at The Renaissance Society of America. April 8-10, 2010.
- "From Mother to Daughter: The Role of Women's Education in the Correspondence between the Countess of Palamós and her Daughter,Estefanía de Requeséns." Women's Education in Early Modern Spain and Colonial Latin America. Organized by University of Illinois at Chicago and the Cervantes Institute of Chicago. April 3-4, 2009
- "Dorotea: Cervantes' Perfect Doncella." Presented at The Newberry Library Center for Renaissance Studies. Annual Cervantes Symposium. April 26, 2008.
- "The Representation of Women's Work in Don Quixote." Presented at The Renaissance Society of America. March 22-24, 2007.
- "Mothers and Business Women in the Sixteenth Century: Correspondence between two Catalan women." Presented at AEEA-AHCT Conference. October 5-7, 2006.
- "Genre and Gender Excesses in María de Zayas´s La traición en la amistad." Presented at MMLA. April, 2003.
- "Boquitas Pintadas: Linguistic survival in the subversive discourses of Cervantes female characters." Presented at The Newberry Library Center for Renaissance Studies. Second Annual Cervantes Symposium. April 27, 2002.
- "The Feminization of the Traditional Nation in Ana Caro´s Plays and Relaciones." Presented at the Annual Meeting of the Renaissance Society of America. March 29-31, 2001.