Current Research at Wheaton
- Professor Michael Drout's ongoing Lexomics project has made a new discovery.
- Mellon Fellow Sylvia Schreiner spent a week in August on the Isle of Skye in Scotland collecting data. She is researching the use of verbs and prepositions in Scottish Gaelic and Scottish English.
- Encyclopedia of Cognitive Science
- Gender Studies Database
- International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences
- MLA International Bibliography
- OED Online
- Sociological Abstracts