Skip to content
- Bass, D. (2012). Cluster Validation Using the Non-parametric Bootstrap and Parallel Processing: Applications in Unsupervised Machine Learning of Shimodaira's Method to Text Mining and Genomics. Undergraduate Honors Thesis.
- Faulconer, N. (2012). Design and Comparison of Parallel Ray-Tracing Algorithms. Undergraduate Honors Thesis.
- LeBlanc, M.D., Baldwin, E. ‘13, Hichens, K. ‘13, Kahn, M., and Dyer, B.D. (2012). Classifying Stages of Retention and Loss of DNA Acquired by Horizontal Transfer between Bacteria and Archaea. Abstract published in the Proceedings of World DNA Day, Xi’an, China, April 2012.
- Armstrong, T. and Antetomaso, S. '12 (2011). Unsupervised Discovery of Phoneme Boundaries in Multi-Speaker Continuous Speech. Proceedings of the Joint IEEE International Conference on Development and Learning and on Epigenetic Robotics.
- Jones, A. (2011). diviText: Visualizing Text Segmentation for Text Mining. Undergraduate Honors Thesis.
- Drewniak, E. (2010). Unsupervised Discovery of Motifs Under Uniform Amplitude Scaling and Shifting in Time Series Databases. SIGCSE 2010.
- Drout, M.D.C., M. J. Kahn, M.D. LeBlanc, and Nelson, C. ‘11. Of
Dendrogrammatology: Lexomic Methods for Analyzing the Relationships Among Old English Poems. Journal of English and Germanic Philology [in press, 2010].
- Drout, M., Kahn, M., LeBlanc, M.D., Jones, A. '11, Kathok, N. '10, and Nelson, C. '11. Lexomics for Anglo-Saxon Literature. Old English Newsletter .
- Gousie, M.B., Grady, J., Burrage, B. '07, Grossman, R. '07, Machado, D. '07, Milewski, S. '07, and Stuetzle, C. '07 (2008). Using Metaphors in Dynamic Social Stratification Visualizations. In IV08: 12th International Conference on Information Visualization (London, 2008), IEEE.
- Gousie, M. B. and Milewski, Sarah '07 (2007). System for 3D Error Visualization and Assessment of Digital Elevation Models. In Proceedings of the 2007 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS '07) (Barcelona, 2007).
- Bowe, Steve '05 (2005). Error Detection and Visualization of Digital Elevation Models.Abstract appears in the Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges, v19(4).
- Benz, Steve '05, Grossman, Robby '07, Dyer, B.D., and LeBlanc, M.D. (2004). Genomics Research and the Liberal Arts: Building a Database for Exploring Your Favorite Set of Genes (favGene v2.0). Transformations-Liberal Arts in the Digital Age, v2(1), May 2004.
- Dyer, B.D., LeBlanc, M.D., Benz, Steve '05, Cahalan, Pete '04, Donorfio, Brian '03, Sagui, Pat '03, Villa, Adam '03, and Williams, Greg '03 (2004). A DNA motif lexicon: cataloguing and annotating sequences. In Silico Biology, v4, 471-478.
- Benz, Steve '05 and Cool, Jonah '04 (2003). Using Regular Expressions to Locate Putative Zinc Finger Binding Sites. Abstract appears in the Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges, v18(4).
- Gousie, M.B., Williams, Greg '03, Agnitti, Trevor '02, and Doolittle, Nick Œ02 (2003). CompSurf: An Environment for Exploring Surface Reconstruction Methods on a Grid. Computers and Geosciences, v29(9), 1165-1173.
- Villa, Adam '03 (2003). Giving DNA a Trie. Abstract appears in the Journal of Computing Sciences in Colleges, v18(4).
- Christoforou, Andrea '02 (2001). Counting Problems in Genomics. Abstract appears in the Journal of Computing in Small Colleges, v16(4):343.
- Kimball, Melissa '01 (2001). A Motif Lexicon for the Genomic Analysis of DNA. Abstract appears in the Journal of Computing in Small Colleges, v16(4):344.
- LeBlanc, M.D., Buggia, Nathan '01, Aspeslagh, Glen '00, Dyer, B.D. (2000). An annotated catalogue of inverted repeats of Caenorhabditis elegans Chromosome III and X with observations concerning odd/even biases and conserved motifs. Genome Research, v10(9), Sept. 2000, 1381-1392.
- Dudek, Dave '99 and Drout, M. (1999). King Alfred - A teacher-controlled web-interfaced learning assistant. Abstract appears in the Journal of Computing in Small Colleges, v14(4), 256-257, May 1999.
- Kim, Ruben '99 (1999). A computational experiment in number theory. Abstract appears in the Journal of Computing in Small Colleges, v14(4), 270-271, May 1999.
- Aspeslagh, Ken '00 and Pasquale, Matt '99 (1998). Cracking all night -- nocturnal execution and implementation of an encryption breaking application. Abstract appears in the Journal of Computing in Small Colleges, v13(5), April 1998, 217-218.
- Buggia, Nathan '01 (1998). Mine Hunter and NetTools: Java toys and tools. Abstract appears in the Journal of Computing in Small Colleges, v13(5), April 1998, 226-227.