Students: be a CRV
Application deadline: Friday, April 3, 2015.
The Office of Alumnae/ Relations seeks 60 student leaders to serve as Commencement Reunion Volunteers (CRVs) and become essential members of the weekend team!
Students who take on this important leadership role should bring reliability, commitment, energy and excitement about meeting and hosting our alumnae/i guests. CRVs will assist with many aspects of the weekend (May 15-17), including:
- Serving as greeters to all guests and visitors of the college
- Driving golf carts! Transporting older alumnae/i and those needing assistance
- Serving as class hosts for assigned Reunion classes
- Providing directions and assistance at the information desks in Haas and the Balfour Hood Campus Center
- Assisting Public Safety officers with traffic and parking control
In exchange for their service, CRVs receive room and board for the week, tee-shirts to wear that weekend, and the chance to win a great prize!
If you are a current freshman, sophomore or junior and would like to apply for this volunteer opportunity, please complete this application (Word doc) and submit it to the Office of Alumnae/i Relations, Mary Lyon Hall, Room 107, by Friday, April 3.
To nominate someone for the position, please email the student’s name and class year to Becky Ebeling by Friday, March 28. We will forward an application to your nominee.
Feel free to contact any of us directly if you have any questions.
The Office of Alumnae/i Relations