- Attend Internship101 – a series of workshops to inform students of funding opportunities and to help build job search skills.
- Participate in the Internship Showcase to celebrate out-of-classroom learning.
- Attend Sophomore Symposium to connect with alumnae/i and the alumnae/i network as well as learn about campus resources.
- Explore majors through Major Connections, Major Conversations, and one-on-one advising. Seek out information that will help you connect your personal, academic and career interests.
- Deepen your involvement in teams, clubs, and organizations to build leadership and marketable skills, as well as self-confidence.
- Learn how social media and other online resources can be effective research tools in the internship and job search process.
- Secure a summer internship through which you can explore your interests in a career-related field.
- Apply for summer funding opportunities; meet with a Career Advisor to discuss your proposal.
- Plan your junior year study abroad or domestic study away program to understand your personal and professional role in the world beyond Wheaton.