Skip to content
- Attend Career Services 101 to learn about resources, including Internship 101, and how to customize your use of these services and programs.
- Meet with a Career Advisor to talk about the Career Curriculum and how being planful can help you to maximize your four years at Wheaton.
- Engage with your preceptors and academic advisors. They can help you connect your interests to course selections.
- Complete and discuss the results of the Skills & Interests Inventory to better identify your talents.
- Create a professional resume which reflects your job skills as well as your work and volunteer experiences. You will use this resume to apply for a summer job or internship.
- Learn about internships and Wheaton summer funding opportunities in order to use each summer as a building block to explore your career interests.
- Attend the Internship Showcase and think about how to make the most of your first year summer.
- Participate in a program that begins to connect you with the alumnae/i network.
- Join a campus team, club or organization to meet new people and explore interests outside of the classroom.
- Learn responsible and professional use of Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media.
- Attend an e-portfolio information session to learn how to collect, connect and showcase your college experiences.