Skip to content
- Meet with a Career Advisor to plan your individualized job search strategy.
- Speak with your faculty advisor or dean to discuss graduate school and national fellowship opportunities.
- Conduct customized informational interviews with Filene Center Alumnae/i volunteers to learn more about specific jobs and organizational cultures.
- Attend Senior/Alumnae/i Receptions to strengthen your network and practice your presentation skills.
- Participate in Sweats to Suits, a series of workshops designed to propel you from Wheaton to the workplace. Workshops include: Dress for Success, Professional Networking, Social Media, and Personal Finance.
- Register to become a member of the Alumnae/i On-line Network.
- Finalize your resume, featuring academic, co-curricular and work experiences related to your career focus.
- Reflect on the experiences highlighted in your e-portfolio to identify and articulate your competencies.
- Apply for jobs and other post-graduate opportunities based upon the information you have acquired through your informational interviews and networking.
- Congratulations! You have completed the Career Curriculum and are now ready to succeed in your chosen career.