Seniors Only! Sweats to Suits Program March 22nd
Posted on February 27, 2013
Take advantage of this great 5-part series to learn how you can present yourself in a professional manner to future employers, graduate school admissions officers and your growing network of contacts.
March 22, 2013
Watson Fine Arts
- Registration, Welcome and Gifts
- Job Search Boot Camp
- Telling Your Story with Trish Ryan ’91, Author & litigation attorney will teach you how to “tell your story” effectively in an interview
- Real Life 101: Interviewing, hiring, business etiquette.
- Finances after Wheaton with Kim Crespi, Senior Financial Advisor, Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management
- Painless Networking with Alumnae/i and Local Employers
To see details & to register:
- Log into Career Connections. Note: If you have never logged in before, or have problems logging in, select "Forgot password" and use your Wheaton email.
- Once logged in, click on "Events" and "Workshops"
- Select "Sweats to Suits"
- Click "RSVP"
This event is limited to the first 100 seniors who register.
Email email@example.com with any questions.